Posts and comments on this blog are for those who accept the following rules:
1. We are responsible for the content of this blog, and reserve the right to delete comments that do not comply with the rules of basic courtesy.
2. We won't say anything online that we wouldn't say in person.
3. We will connect privately before responding publicly.
4. When we believe someone is unfairly attacking another, we will take action.
5. We do not allow anonymous comments but a pseudonym is allowed, as long as it is backed by a valid e-mail address (the address will not be posted on the blog).
6. We ignore ‘’trolls’’ or provocateurs.
Adapted from Michelle Blanc’s code of conduct for bloggers – Le code de conduite des blogueurs